Lifestyle and care options for older adults in Falmouth, MA
Customized care and living options
Atria Woodbriar offers a variety of services for those living independently, and for older people who require assistance or specialized care.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Choose independent living at Atria Woodbriar and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with relationships, purpose and fun.
Assisted living provides discreet, 24/7 care when you need a little support. Enjoy confidence in having personal assistance with medication management, grooming, bathing and getting dressed. Enhanced services, such as special diet management, are also available.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Medication administration, reminders, and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
Memory care, available to adults living with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia, provides personalized assistance in a secure environment. A daily events calendar offers opportunities for social connection, fitness and fun.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
For individuals requiring more specialized care, enhanced supportive services are offered 24/7 and are provided by an on-site licensed nurse or additionally trained staff. There is an additional fee for these services, as they go beyond the care commonly associated with assisted living. Ask your Community Sales Director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with FOX Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Centered upon a proactive approach, FOX clinicians focus on improving strength, stamina and balance so you can continue to thrive.
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.