Assisted living and Independent Senior living in San Diego
San Diego, CA
Enjoy senior living at its best at Atria Collwood and Atria LaJolla in San Diego.
Benefits of assisted and independent living
Discover the good life in your senior years in our San Diego communities. Have fun and enjoy convenience, care, and new friends. Our senior living features include:
- Well-appointed senior apartments – your choice of both private and shared
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily by friendly employees
- Your choice of services to meet individual senior care needs
- Focused ongoing program of senior living wellness, social activities, and excursions
- Highly trained staff available 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for local appointments and outings
- Flexible, month-to-month leases
Events and amenities
Our amenities are designed for your enjoyment, convenience, and care. We provide three chef-prepared meals a day, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance, and host lively events – so you can focus on doing what you love.
Every day at Atria brings new opportunities to stay active, learn, and make new friends. Join neighbors for a curated calendar of events designed to enrich your physical and mental well-being.
Senior apartments in San Diego, CA
Enjoy the cultural activities, entertainment, and elevated dining that surrounds Atria communities in San Diego, CA. San Diego offers a wide range of shopping, cultural, dining, and recreational activities for senior adults to enjoy. Shop at Westfield UTC or Old Town San Diego. Dine in Little Italy or Harbor Island. Visit Balboa Park’s museums or the Old Globe Theatre. Enjoy stunning beaches like LaJolla Shores and Coronado Beach. Take in breathtaking ocean views at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve or experience the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Looking for the best in senior living in San Diego, CA? Find an Atria senior apartment where you want to be. Learn more about our Atria Collwood and Atria LaJolla communities below.
Looking for a different location?