Senior Living Lifestyle and Dementia Care in Thousand Oaks, CA
Customized senior living options
Live an empowered lifestyle that supports greater well-being.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Choose independent senior living at Atria Hillcrest and spend more time on personal goals and social connections. Let staff take care of the cooking, cleaning and home maintenance so you can spend more time with friends and family.
Choose assisted living and receive discreet care from trained staff. Whether you need assistance with bathing or getting dressed, scheduling appointments and other senior care services, the professional 24-hour staff is there to assist.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Through Atria’s Life Guidance® memory care program, people living with dementia receive individualized care from a dedicated staff in a thoughtfully designed environment, with events designed to help improve memory.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.