Assisted Living and Memory Care Senior Lifestyle in Jupiter, FL
Discreet personal care services available 24/7
At Atria Park of St. Joseph's, tenured personnel assist with activities of daily living like bathing and getting dressed – on your terms.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Receive individualized support with various personal needs including grooming, getting dressed, escorting to and from meals and events, and medication administration. You can also consult a licensed, on-site nurse 24/7.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Older adults facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are socially empowered at Atria Park of St. Joseph’s. The secure, structured setting allows for daily events that foster a sense of independence.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our enhanced supportive services, available 24/7 from an on-site licensed nurse and professional staff. There is an additional charge for these services as they are beyond those commonly associated with assisted living – ask your community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with Powerback Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Powerback clinicians develop comprehensive, individualized care plans to maximize patients’ physical, social and emotional independence, safely and quickly.
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.