Senior Living Lifestyle with Individualized Care in Austell, GA
A lifestyle designed just for you.
Enhance your well-being with care options individualized for the lifestyle you want to lead.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Say goodbye to cooking and cleaning and hello to a world of possibility and connection. At Atria Mableton, you can join social events, dine on chef-prepared meals and find a sense of belonging in our welcoming community.
In the comfortable, social environment of Atria Mableton, our supportive living option offers you discreet assistance with daily tasks to help you greet each day with confidence. Live life on your terms, knowing we support you 24/7.
There’s a difference between personal care homes and assisted living communities in Georgia.
Licensed to offer personal care services, Atria Mableton provides amenities and services similar to those of assisted living communities. This includes similar apartment layouts, engaging programs, chef-prepared meals, support with daily and medication assistance. However, due to state law, community staff are not allowed to perform certain tasks such as catheter care and extensive transfer and ambulation assistance. If such care is required, a third-party provider can be hired to perform these services in our community.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Our innovative Life Guidance® memory care program benefits those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. For added peace of mind, we also offer an Alzheimer’s and dementia support group and an emergency alert system.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.