Senior Living Lifestyle and Memory Care in Kingwood, TX.
Thoughtfully designed senior living
Your inspiring senior lifestyle begins at Atria Kingwood, with every service you need close at hand.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
An active senior lifestyle at Atria Kingwood means removing tasks like cooking, cleaning and driving to pursue your interests and connect with friends and neighbors. Enjoy the freedom to eat well, play well and live a purposeful life.
Assisted living at Atria Kingwood empowers you to enjoy life on your terms. Live confidently with 24/7 access to discreet personal support like medication assistance, bathing and grooming, and escorts to and from meals and events.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Through Atria Kingwood’s Life Guidance® program, memory care residents experiencing Alzheimer’s or other dementia live an engaging and joyful life, with physical activity and social connection in secure, thoughtfully designed spaces.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.