Senior Assisted Living Lifestyle and Care in Bolingbrook, IL
Living options and care tailored to you
At Atria at River Trail, discreet assistance is available 24/7, even as your needs change.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Leave the stress and worries of day-to-day tasks behind. Choose independent living and be free to follow your interests, engage in your favorite hobbies, discover new interests or simply relax and enjoy life.
Assisted living gives you the opportunity to keep your independence with discreet personal support. Help is available 24/7 for assistance with medication administration, personal care and more, so you can continue to live life on your terms.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Our Life Guidance memory care neighborhood helps individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s continue to live a full, joyful life. Atria at River Trail provides a safe environment where residents have daily opportunities for social connection, fitness and fun.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.