Senior Living Lifestyle with Supportive Living and Memory Care in Tucker, GA
Lifestyle and care options tailored to your needs
At Atria Park of Tucker, your care team is available to offer a helping hand at just the right moments.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Supportive living empowers you to live more independently, on your terms. Receive 24/7 assistance with medications, bathing, grooming, and getting dressed. For specialized care needs, ask about our enhanced supportive services.
There’s a difference between personal care homes and assisted living communities in Georgia.
Licensed to offer personal care services, Atria Park of Tucker provides amenities and services similar to those of assisted living communities. This includes similar apartment layouts, engaging programs, chef-prepared meals, support with daily and medication assistance. However, due to state law, community staff are not allowed to perform certain tasks such as catheter care and extensive transfer and ambulation assistance. If such care is required, a third-party provider can be hired to perform these services in our community.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Memory care residents living in our Life Guidance neighborhood benefit from forward-thinking care and engagement in a secure environment designed to help individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other types of memory impairment continue to lead meaningful, joyful lives.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our Enhanced Care Services, all of which are available 24/7 from an on-site licensed nurse and professional staff. There is an additional charge for these services as they are beyond those commonly associated with assisted living – ask your community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.