Independent Living and Supportive Living Care in Lynbrook, NY
Customized living options
Experience your independent life at Atria with tailored care options and every service you need.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent living at Atria Tanglewood and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping, and maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with connection, purpose, and fun.
Supportive living empowers you to live more independently with the confidence of discreet personal support. Our thoughtful staff is available 24/7 to help with medication assistance, personal grooming, and more.
The Difference Between Supportive Living and Assisted Living Communities in New York
Both supportive living and assisted living communities provide amenities and supportive services tailored to meet residents’ individualized needs. This includes similar apartment layouts, engaging programs, chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation, support with activities of daily living and medication assistance. Supportive living communities do not offer skilled care services, while assisted living communities offer certain skilled care services to residents based on each community’s discretion.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.