Independent Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in Reno, NV
Customized living options
Discreet care is available 24/7 from a caring, supportive staff.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent senior living at Atria Summit Ridge and we’ll take care of the cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance, so you can enjoy an active lifestyle filled with connection, purpose and fun in Reno, NV.
Assisted living empowers you to live more independently, on your terms. Enjoy the confidence of having discreet support from specially trained staff, who help with medication assistance, personal grooming and more, available 24/7.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.