Senior living lifestyle and care options in Scottsdale, AZ
Personalized care tailored to your needs
Easy access to services and care enhance daily life for assisted senior living residents.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Atria’s assisted living option makes it easier to live life on your terms. Live with the confidence of knowing discreet, personal support is available when you need it. Atria staff can help with medication assistance, personal grooming, and escorts to and from meals and events.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our enhanced supportive services, all of which are available 24/7 from a licensed nurse and professional staff. These services exceed those commonly associated with assisted living, so there is an additional charge – speak with the community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.