Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in the Sacramento area
Living options fixed to your needs
Every service is easily accessible for residents at Atria Rocklin, with discreet support.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Choose independent living at Atria Rocklin and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance for a vibrant lifestyle filled with relationship-building, pursuing interests and achieving goals.
Assisted living empowers you to live more independently, on your terms. Enjoy the confidence of having discreet personal support available 24/7 to help with medication assistance, personal grooming, and more.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Memory care residents living in our Life Guidance neighborhood benefit from personalized care and engagement in a vibrant, secure environment designed to help residents continue to lead meaningful, joyful lives.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.