Assisted Living and Memory Care in Great Neck, New York
Discover customized living options
At Atria Park of Great Neck, every service you need can be found within the community.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Assisted living provides daily opportunities to experience greater well-being. Enjoy chef-prepared meals, engaging events and opportunities to grow, all while knowing support from a professional, caring staff is always on hand.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Insulin storage and reminders
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
Live life to the fullest with Life Guidance®, Atria’s forward-thinking memory care program. Featuring a secure, structured environment, Life Guidance® ensures access to specially trained staff and daily opportunities for engagement.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.