Assisted Living and Memory Care for Seniors in Burlington, MA
Care that is tailored to individuals
Supportive senior care services designed to meet each individual's needs.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living at Atria Longmeadow Place allows you to enjoy life while a dedicated staff handles daily tasks like cooking and cleaning. Watch a film in the media room, take an art class or catch up with neighbors over lunch.
Assisted living services at Atria Longmeadow Place provide discreet and professional support 24/7. Help with daily tasks like grooming and getting dressed, as well as medication reminders and escorts to meals and events, are available.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
For those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria’s Life Guidance® program offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care – with all inclusive* care and medication management and 24-hour support from a dedicated staff in a secure, thoughtfully designed neighborhood.
*Resident must meet acceptance and retention requirements.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with FOX Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Centered upon a proactive approach, FOX clinicians focus on improving strength, stamina and balance so you can continue to thrive.
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.