Senior Living Lifestyle and Dementia Care in Hamden, CT
Living options flexible for your needs
At Atria Larson Place, you will find the support you need from a dedicated, specially trained staff.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Choose independent living at Atria Larson Place and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with creative outlets, exercise, connection and engagement.
Discreet, 24-hour support from a specially trained, dedicated staff empowers more independent living. Assistance ranges from medication reminders and personal care to escorts to and from events and incontinence management.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
For those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria’s Life Guidance® program offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care – with all-inclusive* care and medication management and 24-hour support from a dedicated staff in a secure, thoughtfully designed neighborhood.
*Resident must meet acceptance and retention requirements.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with FOX Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Centered upon a proactive approach, FOX clinicians focus on improving strength, stamina and balance so you can continue to thrive.
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.