Senior Living Lifestyle and Care Services in Carmichael, CA
Customized living options
Care services tailored to individual needs ? with dedicated staff to meet you where you are.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living at Atria means no longer worrying about the cooking, cleaning, driving and maintenance. Instead, you’ll have more time to pursue interests, connect with friends and enjoy an active senior lifestyle.
Assisted living in Carmichael, CA, allows individuals to enjoy an independent lifestyle while receiving discreet, 24/7 support from Atria staff – including help with grooming, getting dressed, medication assistance and escorts to meals.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
For individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria’s Life Guidance® program offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents receive 24-hour support from a dedicated staff in a secure, welcoming and thoughtfully designed neighborhood.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.