Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in East Northport, NY
Customized living options
At Atria East Northport, services and care are tailored to each individual's needs
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent living at Atria East Northport and no longer worry about the cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance. Instead, focus on an active senior lifestyle filled with connection, purpose and fun.
Supportive living services at Atria provide discreet and professional assistance 24/7. Help with daily tasks like grooming and getting dressed, as well as medication assistance and escorts to meals and events, are available.
The Difference Between Supportive Living and Assisted Living Communities in New York
Both supportive living and assisted living communities provide amenities and supportive services tailored to meet residents’ individualized needs. This includes similar apartment layouts, engaging programs, chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation, support with activities of daily living and medication assistance. Supportive living communities do not offer skilled care services, while assisted living communities offer certain skilled care services to residents based on each community’s discretion.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.