Supportive Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in Great Neck, NY
Discreet care for successful aging
A dedicated staff is available 24/7 to fulfill your unique care needs.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Choose independent living at Atria Cutter Mill and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with relationships, purpose and fun.
Supportive living communities offer care to meet individual needs. These include managing medications, getting dressed, bathing and more. Supportive senior living does not include skilled care.
The Difference Between Supportive Living and Assisted Living Communities in New York
Both supportive living and assisted living communities provide amenities and supportive services tailored to meet residents’ individualized needs. This includes similar apartment layouts, engaging programs, chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation, support with activities of daily living and medication assistance. Supportive living communities do not offer skilled care services, while assisted living communities offer certain skilled care services to residents based on each community’s discretion.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.