Assisted Living, Dementia and Alzheimer's Senior Lifestyle and Care Options in Foster City, CA
Senior living with personalized care
Discreet, supportive care services to meet your individual needs are available 24/7 from a dedicated staff.
A whole-person approach to well-being
Independent living lets you enjoy exciting new experiences while leaving the cooking, driving and cleaning to us. When you call Atria at Foster Square home, you can go to the theater or take an art class without leaving the community.
Atria at Foster Square allows you to be independent while receiving discreet, 24/7 support. Our dedicated staff assists with personal grooming services, medication reminders, and escorting to and from meals and events when you need it.
Assisted Living Services
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
For individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, the Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood offers a secure, structured setting with daily events and opportunities for meaningful social connection, reminiscence, fitness and fun.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Modern senior living apartments for rent
Choose from a wide selection of senior apartment floor plans designed for ease, comfort and style.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Receive senior living resources, current offers, event invites and more.